You know you wanted business cards for romance writers. Check out these lovely designs below and let me know which one if your favourite!
1) This business card with a wax seal (or even a faux wax seal) would would well for historical romance writers.
2) Write chick-lit? Why not give your business card a little fashion sense with colourful slip cases?
3) Give your business cards a little whimsy with a backside like this. The vertical design also helps it stand out!
4) Give your business cards a little texture like these lace ones. Any sort of design based off a wedding invitation or RSVP can be transitioned to romantic business cards.
5) A full graphic back with a gorgeous design like this can help your business cards stand out. You can even lay them face down on a book signing table to add graphic appeal that’s functional for networking.
6) I love these for business cards. Overlapping and interlocking hearts are graphic and endearing.
7) Do you work to mend broken hearts in your fiction? Or perhaps a medical setting for your budding romance? These bandaid business cards could be what the love doctor ordered! (How could I not write that?)
8) Last but not least, if you have a main character who is artistic, why not go for these palette business cards?
There are so many ideas for business cards for writers that I had to split this out into a series of several posts. If you’re looking for most business card ideas for writers and authors, check into this category of posts: Print Marketing – Business Cards.